Interested in a career in veterinary medicine?
If you strive to be part of a practice that emphasizes the wellbeing and personal development of team members, and you desire to make a difference in the lives of pets, pet parents, and members of the veterinary profession, we would like to talk to you!
Client Care Coordinator
The Client Care Coordinator serves as the vital interface between clients and the Veterinary Behavior of Indiana. We believe strongly that every contact point with our practice should leave the client feeling supported and cared for, and the Client Care Coordinator plays an integral part in this mission.
We are looking for someone who will take pride in helping our clients experience the best quality of care and service as well as ensure that our business functions run smoothly.
- Appointment scheduling
- Explanation of our services
- Fielding phone calls and emails
- Collecting behavior history forms and medical records in a timely fashion
- Appointment reminders
- Record keeping in our cloud-based medical record system
- Communicating with referring veterinary hospitals and trainers
- Cleaning duties in the office daily (opening/closing, in between appointments)
- Friendly and responsive to clients
- Positive attitude
- Team player
- Focused work ethic
- Good at multitasking
- Experience working in a veterinary hospital setting
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Proficient computer skills
- Present a professional appearance
20-hour workweek commitment, 4 days a week. Need to be flexible with schedule changes.
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monday - Friday: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday: Closed
Consultations by appointment only.
Are you ready to see us?
Click the button below to request an appointment in minutes! We look forward to seeing you soon!